Residences at Mandarin Oriental
Exclusive residences in the heart of Atlanta’s most prestigious neighborhood.
With beautiful interiors, superb dining and an elegant spa, The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta offer high-class southern living and are a perfect base from which to explore the city. Situated above Peachtree Road in Buckhead, The Residences afford unparalleled views of the glittering Atlanta skyline. While at home, owners enjoy convenient access to the region’s top dining, shopping and cultural attractions.
Each residence is customized in one of three classic styles created by Harrison Design. From the sleek lines of a contemporary aesthetic to an elegantly timeless look, each design reflects your distinct personality with a palette of quality finishes and fixtures that make your home truly one-of-a-kind. This thoughtful attention to detail infuses each room with the warm glow of expert craftsmanship.
Cook in a chef’s kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances. Rejuvenate in a spa-like master bath featuring natural stone, a freestanding tub and high-end fixtures. Entertain on a spectacular oversize private terrace outfitted with a gas fireplace and Viking grill.
All the legendary services of Mandarin Oriental at your fingertips with facilities and amenities available exclusively for residents.
- A dedicated team of full-time Mandarin Oriental trained staff including a 24-hour concierge, valet, maintenance, housekeeping
- Property management capabilities of a global five-star hotel group, including rapid response, repair requests, and artisan recommendations
- Pre-arrival and "away from home" maintenance available
- Dedicated residences boardroom and lounge
- At home benefits package from Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta
- Signing privileges at the hotel
- 24-hour in-residence dining and catering from the hotel’s restaurant
Southern elegance and refined luxury define Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta as one of the city’s most prestigious hotels.
- The Cafe & Bar provides an inviting atmosphere for a relaxed breakfast, power lunch or special occasion dinner
- For a light snack, the bar menu offers a selection of small bites and plates to share
- Enjoy a selection of hand-crafted cocktails and vintage wines
- Fully-equipped fitness center with personal trainers on request
- Steam, sauna and vitality pool
- Group and private yoga classes
- Exercise studio
- Oriental Ballroom featuring a magnificent terrace and space for up to 200 guests
- Five additional event spaces featuring neutral decor and abundant natural light
- One executive boardroom available for meetings and intimate private dinners